Before leaving harbour, you have a choice of either cruising on LAZY BEAVER in WORDS only, or enjoying your cruising in WORDS & PICTURES.
Please note: If you choose WORDS & PICTURES, be advised there are some LARGE GIF files, some as large as 200K.
An alternative cruise is offered on the WW2 U-Boat U-188. This is a remarkable true account of survival at sea against all the odds. If any browser knows any survivors, of any of the vessels in this narrative, I should very much like to hear from you. Please E-M@il me.
If you wish to remain ashore please follow the links below
- Visit my GREAT WESTERN RAILWAY SITE
- If you were one of the happy band of brothers at MILTON LODGE SCHOOL in Wells Somerset, visit this web site
- ANDOVER MEMORIES. An account of Arthur's war in his 1940's house.
- Visit WEST ARDBEG HANDCRAFTED SOAPS
- Visit the CLYDE CRUISING CLUB
- The latest United Kingdom Marine and Land WEATHER FORCASTS.
- The BRISTOL ROAD CLUB a cycling club in the 1950's.
- AMATEUR RADIO. A 13.8 volt 20 amp PSU design.
- See the latest RHODODENDRON of the MONTH and World Seed and Plant lists.
- For all my American friends a SPECIAL TREAT!
- To see where in Argyll, Scotlands Ancient Past comes alive click HERE
- To search for books on SCOTLAND click HERE.
- Visit the SCOTS MAGAZINE
- Configure WINDOWS 95 for FASTER Internet Access
- 56k and V90 MODEM INFORMATION.
- Need information on MOTHERBOARDS
- Need information on CHIPSETS
- Are you are having trouble with CD COPYING - maybe I can HELP you!
To return to the HOME PAGE select this Icon